} -->

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Summer berry coconut smuesli

Serves 1
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Def. of Smuesli  = smoothie+muesli !



Ok ok I know it's not summer quite yet but the weather in London has been so lovely these past 2 days that this morning my taste buds were calling for something that says sunshine and deckchairs! So I made a delicious oats and muesli smoothie with summer berries and shredded coconut.



Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup of oats
  • 1/4 of muesli 
  • 1 handful of berries
  • 2 Tbs of plain soy yogurt
  • 2 teaspoons of shredded coconut
  • 1/4 cup of almond milk
  • 1/2 a banana
  • 1 teaspoon of non-sweetened peanut butter

Directions


Throw all the ingredients in the mixer, blend until smooth and decorate with some coconut and fruit.


The photo below makes me laugh - my curious cat Hatty jumped out from behind the curtains as I was taking the photo, so it looks like the blackberry has cat ears :)



Hatty the blackberry kitty!



No comments:

Post a Comment